Friday, January 30, 2009

A week off?

It seems sort of strange to have a week off during a mere 5-week internship, but when you are just working with one person and they go out of town that's what happens. To me. 

What also happens is that since it's just you and him when a client is all right with screen printing 2 posters you get yours printed too. So I spent a bit of my week off tightening that up and working on a sticker design for my friend's band, A+ Gold Star

 I couldn't seem to stay away from DC even while I was off. Jake and I visited the Museum of Natural History and saw a piano/violin duo and string quartet from the NSO preform at the Kennedy Center. (They have a free show every single night at 6 on The Millennium Stage).  The pianist was a swaying, bobbing balloon. In the most dignified way possible.

No comments: